Asus Customer Care Phone Number
Calling Asus customer service faster by officialtollfree
Current Wait: 46 mins (12m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Don’t press or say anything OR press 0
Call internationally for free: Use their 877-219-7139, or call the number above while abroad for free with our Officialtollfree
Customer Number (877)219-7139
|Phone number to dial||(877)219-7139|
|Call picked up by a real person||YES|
|Department you’re calling||Customer Service|
|Call center hours||24 hours, 7 days|
|Best time to dial||8:30am|
|Alternate methods||phone or email or chat or web or facebook or twitter|
Ask for Asus customer support from the best!
Asus is one of the multinational companies which works for technological advancement and provides software, hardware for laptops, desktops, gaming, scanning, Xerox and many more. It is also the biggest Taiwanese multinational company which has it’s headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is the world’s 4th most influencer in the technological market and provides the latest drivers, software, laptops, desktops, gaming devices, etc. But it so happens that the common users face problems while they try to update any driver. On their Asus laptop or desktop or they find any technical issue in their Xerox machine or scanning machine. In such cases, they are unable to solve their problems. If you are also one of those who got stuck in technical issues then reach to Asus Customer support by dialing Asus customer service number. If you want to solve your problems manually and you are not able to download the latest drivers for your specific product then follow the given below steps to troubleshoot the issue.
How to download and install the latest drivers
It is really important that the users must get the latest drivers for their Asus product for the smooth functioning of the device. This also makes sure that your device is shielded by the common bugs which enter the device while you access the internet. So if you want help from a professional then call on Asus phone number immediately otherwise follow the steps.
Steps to download the latest drivers with the help of Asus customer service
- Firstly, restart your computer and clear all the applications which are running in the background.
- Make sure that you do not have any incompatible application which creates some problem with the latest drivers.
- Also make sure that if you have any kind of antivirus, you turn it off before downloading the drivers.
- Now open any internet browser and type “Asus latest drivers for laptop/computer” on the search bar.
- Click on the official site for the task.
- Then you will reach on the download center of Asus.
- Select the category for the product such as it’s a laptop, scanner, desktop, mini-computer, etc.
- Now select the series of the product.
- For example: if you have selected “laptop” as your product, then select if it’s an Asus Chromebook or ASUSPRO B series or P series then select your model name from the given list.
- After selecting it, on your right hand, some options will appear. (on the same page)
- Select “driver & utility”.
- After that, select your operating system carefully.
- Then you will be given the utilities and the recent drivers in the menu.
- Tap the blue button to download the drivers and utilities.
If you are still confused then take Asus customer support from the experts via Asus support number that too without any delay.
Solve common problems by dialing Asus phone number
- Windows update issues.
- There are problems while updating drivers.
- Having issues while installing the latest drivers.
- There are virus issues.
- If you are facing crash issues in your device then dial Asus tollfree number.
- You are not able to scan.
- Facing issues while doing the Xerox on the machine.
- The device is showing some error.
- Call on Asus support phone number to solve firewall issues and downloading issues.